The mark of a great leader is a willingness to continue learning. I've found something to be true in my life...the more I learn, the more I realize how much MORE I have to learn! If you are a pastor, or in some sort of leadership role within your church, it is imperative that you continue learning so that you can be the very best leader possible for your organization.
With that in mind, here is a list of 10 books to consider adding to your queue as you focus on learning and growing in your leadership capabilities. These books will challenge you to grow personally and spiritually as well as give you practical tools and advice you can put into immediate practice each day.
Everyone loves following a healthy leader. So choose to invest in your health as a leader today and keep learning.
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Decisive by Chip Heath
- Emyth Mastery by Michael E. Gerber
- Integrity by Dr. Henry Cloud
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Soulkeeping by John Ortberg
- Teams That Thrive by Ryan T. Hartwig and Warren Bird
- The Advantage by Patrick M. Lencioni
- The Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg